Allen, TX Power Washing Services: Commercial Power Washing
As a Allen, TX owner of commercial property you know that your appearance of property, parking lot and surrounding area make a first and lasting impression on visitors. keeping your sidewalks, parking lots and bin areas clean is important to the perception your tenants have about your brand.
We power wash with hot water and or chemicals where needed. We power wash Apartment Buildings, Retaining Walls, Austin Stone, Building Walls, Sidewalks and much more.
Power Washing Services are not expensive and we can put you on a low cost maintenance plan to keep your lot and surrounding area looking like new.
We do a single Power Wash or provide Power Wash Subscriptions. Have it your way, we can come on demand or we can schedule a weekly, monthly or quarterly cleaning based on your preferences and needs.
Power Washing Services We Provide:
- Apartment Building Walls (Your beautiful stone walls can be power washed back to life)
- Restaurant Trash Bin Area Power Washing (Some of the toughest stains at restaurants are between the back door and the trash bin)
- Commercial Building Power Washing
- Subdivision Dividing Wall Power Washing Allen, TX (mildew, mold & stains can be removed.)
- Retaining Wall Power Washing (removes mold, mildew & stains.)
- Parking lot Power Washing (oil, gum, grease, spills, and weathered neglect can be power washed away)
- Power Washing Sidewalks
- Any place you have a tough stain that needs hot water, pressure and possible chemicals
Other benefits to power washing:
- We can clean and brighten fences, walls, retaining walls buildings parking lots, and more.
- We can make your office or business more appealing to clients
- We can remove stains from your drive and walkways.
- We can prepare an area for a painting or staining project.
Just Pressure Washing Won't Get The Job Done - Use Power Washing. Hot Water Under Correct Pressure
You may be tempted to pressure wash your Allen, TX parking lots, restaurants or apartment buildings, but the truth is that for most stains, pressure washing with cold water does not get the job done. We get a lot of jobs where where normal pressure washing was tried first and failed.
Pressure washing uses cold water under pressure and is not suitable for most commercial applications. If you need a high powered hose to clean some dirt of the sidewalk, then pressure washing will work. If you need to remove grease, weathered discoloring, mold, mildew, and many other tough stains you need a power washing professional. Hot water, and if needed special environmentally safe chemicals, will clean the area. Contact the Allen, TX Dream Team Power Washing at 972-528-7441
We clean the following Zip Code in Allen, TX